Quick and Easy No Bake S’mores Pie
1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker crust
1 package of instant chocolate pudding
1 tub of Cool Whip
1½ C milk
½ bag mini marshmallows
hot fudge sauce and crushed graham crackers for drizzling
Whisk together the pudding and the milk and mix in half of the Cool Whip .
Scrape into the pie crust and then smooth evenly. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
Top with mini marshmallows in a circular pattern, starting from the outer edge of the pie. Repeat the process until the entire top of the pie is covered in marshmallows.
If you like toast the marshmallows with a torch. A creme brûlée torch will work perfect.
Drizzle the marshmallows with the hot fudge sauce and crushed graham crackers.
Juice of 5 Lemons – makes about 1 cup
4 cups of water
1/2 cup of sugar
splash of pomegranate juice
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice, and remaining 3 cups water.
3. add of pomegranate juice
Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup chocolate ice cream
1/2 cup milk
Add whip cream
One Cadbury creme egg
In a mixing bowl, beat together the corn syrup and butter until smooth. Beat in vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar.
In a blender, add the ice cream, milk, and the corn syrup mixture. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass.
Pipe whip cream on top of milkshake.
Crack open the Cadbury creme egg and garnish on top.
For my Nana-she always had warm fadgies waiting for us after school
1 c hotish tap water (not boiling)
1 tsp white sugar
1 tbsp yeast
½ c scalded milk (not boiling hot)
¼ c white sugar
¼ c melted lard or vegetable oil
4¼ c white flour
1 Tsp Salt.
Wet ingredients: Using a 2 cup measure, add sugar to hotish water and stir and then add the yeast but do not stir until risen ( about 15 to 20 minutes) and then thoroughly stir until dissolved. Then add milk, extra sugar and melted lard (or oil) and stir. I scald milk and melt lard in microwave at the same time.
Dry ingredients: Put the flour and salt into then Cuisinart, add the Wet Ingredients a little at a time, cover and lock and turn machine on (knead) and when the dough is soft and very elastic, but not sticky. If it is sticky add more flour ¼ cup at a time and knead some more. Form into a ball of dough.
Lightly grease a bowl, place ball of dough in the bowl, cover with a clean tea towel and leave in a warm place to rise, the dough needs to at least double in size, this should take 40 to 50 minutes.
Remove the dough from the bowl and on a floured surface roll the dough out as pastry to 1 inch depth and cut into squares/triangles or take small amounts and make into balls. Place onto ungreased (or very, very little greased) baking trays and again cover with clean tea towels, place in a warm area and leave to rise for 30 to 40 minutes, the bread should again double in size.
Preheat oven bake 425 degrees and bake for approx 10 to 14 minutes and then place on a wire tray to cool.
For pizza crust:
1.5c luke warm water
1 tsp white sugar
1 tbsp yeast
Red Velvet Pancakes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
2 large eggs
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons red liquid food coloring
Sweet Cream-Cheese Butter (recipe below)
Sift together first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Whisk together buttermilk and next 3 ingredients in another bowl.
Gradually stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot buttered griddle.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked.
Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
Serve with Sweet Cream-Cheese Butter.
Sweet Cream Cheese Butter
1 (8-oz.) cream cheese
1 cup butter
3 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended after each addition.
Add vanilla, beating until blended.
I know turkey and cabbage but really it was good!
450 grams spagetti
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups milk
3/4 cup shredded marble cheese
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 (16 ounce) turkey kolbassa sausage,cubed
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spagetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour, dry mustard, and black pepper; cook until smooth, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, and bring white sauce to a boil. Cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly, to make a smooth, thick sauce. Whisk 3/4 cup marble cheese into sauce until melted.
4. Stir spagetti, cabbage, and kolbassa sausage into the sauce and transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish. Mix bread crumbs with 1/4 cup swiss cheese in a bowl and sprinkle over the casserole.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through, about 20 minutes.