455 g ground turkey
1 onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
120 ml milk
1 tomato chopped
1 can of tomato paste
225 g your favourite pasta
20 g grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large saucepan, cook turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown. Pour in milk, reduce heat to low, and simmer until reduced by one-third. Add tomato and tomato paste and simmer .
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. Toss with turkey tomato sauce and top with Parmesan. Serve.
1 large egg
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
450 g ground turkey
4 small balls fresh mozzarella
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1. Coat the inside of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray
2. Beat the egg in a medium bowl. Stir in the onion, breadcrumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Add turkey and combine well. Form into two 5 x 3-inch ovals. Transfer one oval to the center of the prepared slow cooker. Place the 4 mozzarella balls evenly down the center of the meat. Move the second oval on top of the mozzarella and press around the edges to seal. Pour tomato sauce over meatloaf.
3. Cover and cook on High for 3 hours. The meatloaf is cooked when an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the loaf registers 165 degrees.
4. Remove cover, turn off slow cooker, and allow meatloaf to rest 10 minutes. Transfer to cutting board. Serve warm.