Photo by dogulove
Oven Baked Meatball Sub
Sandwich rolls (cut with one side intact)
Cooked Meatballs (your favorite recipe or frozen, pre-made meatballs)
Pasta Sauce (homemade or jarred)
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot
Cover with your pasta sauce and reheat
Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs)
Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet.
Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.
Taco Pasta Bake
1 box of Your Favourite Macaroni and Cheese
1 lb. (450 g) Extra-Lean Ground Beef
1 pkg. (35 g) Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup Sour cream
1-1/2 cups Shredded Marble Cheese, divided
1/2 cup Salsa
1 Diced Tomato
Heat oven to 400°F.
Prepare Macaroni and Cheese Dinner as directed on package. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning mix.(season as desired)
Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon half into 8-inch square baking dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture.
Top with salsa, diced tomato and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese; bake, covered, 15 min. or until melted.
1 Crust (store bought)
500g or 1lb lean ground beef
1 can tomato paste
Shredded Tex Mex cheese
2 Diced tomatoes
Store bought thin crust pizza shell- I am always about making things easier!
Cook 500g or 1 pound lean ground beef add taco seasoning to your liking
Dice 2 tomatoes
Spread tomato paste on pizza crust.
Now add your cheese
Followed by cooked taco meat
Top with diced tomato
Bake according to crust instructions
so easy so good!
450 grams gluten free spaghetti
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups milk
3/4 cup shredded marble cheese
2 cups broccoli
1 shredded carrot
1 (16 ounce) turkey kolbassa sausage, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour, dry mustard, and black pepper; cook until smooth, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, and bring white sauce to a boil. Cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly, to make a smooth, thick sauce. Whisk 3/4 cup marble cheese into sauce until melted.
4. Stir spaghetti, broccoli, carrot and kolbassa sausage into the sauce and transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish.5. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through, about 20 minutes.
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup quinoa
salt to taste
2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 teaspoons of butter, divided
1/4 onion, chopped
1/2 bag of shredded coleslaw
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 eggs, beaten (optional)
1. Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan; season with salt. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and let sit for 5 minutes; fluff quinoa with a fork. Refrigerate until cool
2. Add soy sauce, until sauce is evenly mixed.
3. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat; saute onion for 2 minutes. Add coleslaw, garlic, and ginger; saute until fragrant, about 5 minutes more. Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons buter and quinoa; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir sauce into quinoa mixture; cook and stir until evenly coated, about 2 minutes.
5. Make well in the center of the quinoa mixture. Pour eggs into the well; cook and stir until eggs are scrambled and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
567 grams ground turkey
240 mls marinara sauce
120 mls shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
120 mls Italian seasoned dried bread crumbs
120 mls finely chopped onion
16 small slices turkey pepperoni
1 large egg
10 mls minced garlic
1 mls salt
1.In a medium bowl, using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix ground turkey, 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce, 1⁄4 cup cheese blend, the bread crumbs and onion, egg, garlic and salt until blended. Pat mixture over bottom of a 3 1⁄2-qt slow-cooker (if using a larger cooker, pat mixture into an 8-in. round). Spread top with 1⁄4 cup marinara sauce.
2.Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours
3.Spread with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with remaining pepperoni and peppers. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil; cut in wedges.
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt, in a large bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and stir well to combine. Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 5 to 6 hours.
5 minutes before serving layer cheese slices over meatloaf let cheese melt slightly
Remove from crock pot and let sit for 5 minutes before cutting
Serve with bun, lettuce ad 1000 island dressing