Taco Pasta Bake
1 box of Your Favourite Macaroni and Cheese
1 lb. (450 g) Extra-Lean Ground Beef
1 pkg. (35 g) Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup Sour cream
1-1/2 cups Shredded Marble Cheese, divided
1/2 cup Salsa
1 Diced Tomato
Heat oven to 400°F.
Prepare Macaroni and Cheese Dinner as directed on package. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning mix.(season as desired)
Stir sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon half into 8-inch square baking dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture.
Top with salsa, diced tomato and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese; bake, covered, 15 min. or until melted.
1 Crust (store bought)
500g or 1lb lean ground beef
1 can tomato paste
Shredded Tex Mex cheese
2 Diced tomatoes
Store bought thin crust pizza shell- I am always about making things easier!
Cook 500g or 1 pound lean ground beef add taco seasoning to your liking
Dice 2 tomatoes
Spread tomato paste on pizza crust.
Now add your cheese
Followed by cooked taco meat
Top with diced tomato
Bake according to crust instructions
so easy so good!
450 grams gluten free spaghetti
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup gluten free flour
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups milk
3/4 cup shredded marble cheese
2 cups broccoli
1 shredded carrot
1 (16 ounce) turkey kolbassa sausage, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour, dry mustard, and black pepper; cook until smooth, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, and bring white sauce to a boil. Cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly, to make a smooth, thick sauce. Whisk 3/4 cup marble cheese into sauce until melted.
4. Stir spaghetti, broccoli, carrot and kolbassa sausage into the sauce and transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish.5. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through, about 20 minutes.
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt, in a large bowl. Crumble ground beef over mixture and stir well to combine. Shape into a round loaf; place in a 5-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 5 to 6 hours.
5 minutes before serving layer cheese slices over meatloaf let cheese melt slightly
Remove from crock pot and let sit for 5 minutes before cutting
Serve with bun, lettuce ad 1000 island dressing
500 grams ground beef
small onion, diced
1 cup Ketchup
1/4 cup Mustard
splash of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Start by browning the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Drain off the fat.
Add in the onions. Stir, and then add the ketchup . Stir it around to combine, and then add mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine, and then cover and simmer over medium-low heat, about 10 minutes.
To serve, spread the rolls with the butter and brown them on a griddle or in a skillet. Spoon a good amount of the meat mixture onto the bottom roll, and then top with the other half. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Serve with chips, salad or just enjoy it by itself.
2 cups cooked ground turkey
2 cups salsa
1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) black beans, rinsed
1 cup frozen corn
2 Tbsp. chili powder
2 diced tomatoes
4 large flour tortillas
3/4 cup sour cream
1-1/2 cups shredded Cheese
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cover bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray with 2 tortillas; top with layers of half each of the turkey mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
Bake 40 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, uncovering after 30 min.
455 g ground turkey
1 onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
120 ml milk
1 tomato chopped
1 can of tomato paste
225 g your favourite pasta
20 g grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large saucepan, cook turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown. Pour in milk, reduce heat to low, and simmer until reduced by one-third. Add tomato and tomato paste and simmer .
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. Toss with turkey tomato sauce and top with Parmesan. Serve.