567 grams ground turkey
240 mls marinara sauce
120 mls shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
120 mls Italian seasoned dried bread crumbs
120 mls finely chopped onion
16 small slices turkey pepperoni
1 large egg
10 mls minced garlic
1 mls salt
1.In a medium bowl, using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix ground turkey, 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce, 1⁄4 cup cheese blend, the bread crumbs and onion, egg, garlic and salt until blended. Pat mixture over bottom of a 3 1⁄2-qt slow-cooker (if using a larger cooker, pat mixture into an 8-in. round). Spread top with 1⁄4 cup marinara sauce.
2.Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours
3.Spread with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with remaining pepperoni and peppers. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil; cut in wedges.
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup dried bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour
1 large egg
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
450 g ground turkey
4 small balls fresh mozzarella
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1. Coat the inside of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray
2. Beat the egg in a medium bowl. Stir in the onion, breadcrumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Add turkey and combine well. Form into two 5 x 3-inch ovals. Transfer one oval to the center of the prepared slow cooker. Place the 4 mozzarella balls evenly down the center of the meat. Move the second oval on top of the mozzarella and press around the edges to seal. Pour tomato sauce over meatloaf.
3. Cover and cook on High for 3 hours. The meatloaf is cooked when an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the loaf registers 165 degrees.
4. Remove cover, turn off slow cooker, and allow meatloaf to rest 10 minutes. Transfer to cutting board. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
2 pounds ground turkey
1 cup milk
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pound marble cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven