I know turkey and cabbage but really it was good!
450 grams spagetti
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups milk
3/4 cup shredded marble cheese
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 (16 ounce) turkey kolbassa sausage,cubed
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spagetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour, dry mustard, and black pepper; cook until smooth, about 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, and bring white sauce to a boil. Cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly, to make a smooth, thick sauce. Whisk 3/4 cup marble cheese into sauce until melted.
4. Stir spagetti, cabbage, and kolbassa sausage into the sauce and transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish. Mix bread crumbs with 1/4 cup swiss cheese in a bowl and sprinkle over the casserole.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through, about 20 minutes.