2 apples – washed, cored and cubed
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 head romaine lettuce – rinsed, dried, and chopped
2 dill pickles, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix together the apples, sunflower seeds, lettuce, pickles and tomato. Pour dressing on top, toss and enjoy!
Take a break from Turkey! This was a nice change and enjoyed by all four of us!! yah!
Sloppy Joe Mixture
1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup/250 mL)
1 tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp (5 mL) garlic salt
1 cup of ketchp
1 tbsp. of mustard
1 diced up tomato
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
1/2 cup (125 mL) Original Bisquick* mix
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
In skillet, brown beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, ketchup, tomato and cheese.
•In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup Sloppy Joe mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto mixture in each muffin cup.
•Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes
This is just so easy and presented well.
Thinly sliced prosciutto
Sliced Buffalo Moarella
Plate it accordingly!
So good, so easy!! Enjoy!
Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance – Eckhart Tolle
In a blender
4 cups of Milk
4 scoops of your favourite Vanilla Ice Cream
1/2 cup of Raspberry Jam or 1/3 cup Raspberry Syrup
Blend and pour
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons diced onion
1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup cashews
1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 red apple -diced
1 pear – diced
1. In a shakeable jar, combine sugar, lemon juice, onion, mustard and salt. Shake until well blended. Add oil into mixture. Add poppy seeds and shake
2. In a large serving bowl combine the romaine lettuce, shredded Swiss cheese, cashews, dried cranberries, chopped apricots, cubed apple and cubed pear. Toss to mix then pour dressing over salad just before serving and toss to coat.
5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
1 cup French dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix cranberry sauce, soup mix and salad dressing and pour mixture over chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.