Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 15 Minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg and oil. Mix until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and mini graham cookies
Just wanted to share this wonderful recipe!!
In a mixing bowl combine
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup of corn
2 tomatoes diced
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of salsa
add a scoop of mixture to 12″ flour tortillas
top with salsa and shredded tex mex cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Bake for 20-30 minutes
Sounds great and the ingredients are kid friendly but my family did not enjoy this recipe. It was a fail. But maybe it’s us! So here is the recipe and if it ends up being a success in your household great! At least, this post will be a success! Hope you enjoy this easy to prepare meal!!!
2 cups elbow macaroni
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon mustard powder
Sprinkle – Bread crumbs and Fresh Parmesan
1. Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs with fresh and evaporated milks. Mix in uncooked macaroni and 3 cups shredded cheese. Transfer to slow cooker, add remaining cheese on top. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan
3. Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Do not stir or remove lid while cooking.
Just wanted a change to my morning breakfast routine, this was a great satisfying breakfast!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/2 cups dried apricots, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the orange juice, milk and egg; beat well. Gradually blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the apricots. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.