1 lb turkey sausage
1 lb penne
1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 onion, chopped (optional)
1 cup of favourite frozen vegetable
1. Cook turkey sausage until thoroughly cooked.
2. Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
3. Prepare penne according to package.
4. Place a small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your casserole dish; add cooked penne, sausage, onion and frozen vegetable
5. Pour remaining sauce into the casserole; add mozzarella to the mixture and thoroughly blend all ingredients together, then top with more mozzarella.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted and lightly browned
– Serve with a nice green salad and bread.
Makes 1 or 2 smoothies
1/4 cup of crushed raw almonds
1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
3/4 cup of greek vanilla yogurt
2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
2 tbsp ground flax seed
1 cup of light coconut milk
water, just enough for desired consistency
Place all ingredients in a blender
Blend until all mixed together
500 g lean ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 cup of favourite spaghetti sauce
4 cups of beef broth
1 can (398 mL) tomato sauce
1 can (398 mL) petite diced tomatoes , undrained
1 chopped zuccini
3 cups wide egg noodles , uncooked
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1-1/4 cups Shredded mozzarella Cheese , divided
3 Tbsp. Parmesan Grated Cheese , divided
In large saucepan brown beef with onion. Add broth, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes; stir. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Add zucchini. Add noodles; simmer on medium heat 10 min. or until tender.
Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan until blended.
Combine remaining shredded cheese and Parmesan
Top each serving of soup with 2 Tbsp. of the ricotta mixture.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese mixture.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
2 pounds ground turkey
1 cup milk
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pound marble cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
3. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven
This was a hit! When I asked lt;” should I make it again?” YES! was the loud quick response.
Store bought thin crust pizza shell- I am always about making things easier!
Cook 500kg or 1 pound lean ground beef add taco seasoning to your liking
1 can of tomato paste
Shredded Tex-mex cheese
Dice 2 tomatoes
Spread tomato paste on pizza crust.
Now add your cheese
Followed by cooked taco meat
Top with diced tomato
Bake according to crust instructions
so easy so good!