I found the recipe on Pinterest and thought it looked super easy and it used biscuits (which I happen to have a lot of at the moment thanks to coupons.) I actually did everything but the biscuits the night before to save time and just popped it in the fridge until it was time to cook it.
Source: Inside BruCrew Life
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 16oz can of Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1 cup of cheddar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- In a bowl, combine chicken, Rotel and 1/2 a cup of shredded cheddar.
- In another bowl mix the soup and milk together until thoroughly blended.
- Combine the two bowls and mix well.
- Pour into a greased pan. (The original recipe uses an 8×8, I didn’t have that size so I improvised.)
- Bake at…
View original post 116 more words