1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup dried bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour
Sandwich rolls (cut with one side intact)
Cooked Meatballs (your favorite recipe or frozen, pre-made meatballs)
Pasta Sauce (homemade or jarred)
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot
Cover with your pasta sauce and reheat
Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs)
Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet.
Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.
1 large egg
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Freshly ground pepper
450 g ground turkey
4 small balls fresh mozzarella
1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
1. Coat the inside of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray
2. Beat the egg in a medium bowl. Stir in the onion, breadcrumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Add turkey and combine well. Form into two 5 x 3-inch ovals. Transfer one oval to the center of the prepared slow cooker. Place the 4 mozzarella balls evenly down the center of the meat. Move the second oval on top of the mozzarella and press around the edges to seal. Pour tomato sauce over meatloaf.
3. Cover and cook on High for 3 hours. The meatloaf is cooked when an instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle of the loaf registers 165 degrees.
4. Remove cover, turn off slow cooker, and allow meatloaf to rest 10 minutes. Transfer to cutting board. Serve warm.
1 bag of egg noodles
1 jar of tomato sauce
3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 package of pepperoni
1.Brown the meat and drain the grease.
2.Boil Noodles until soft. Drain the water.
3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
4.In a 9×13 casserole dish, first, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bottom.
5.Second layer half of the noodles over the sauce. Then half of the meat and the rest of the noodles.
6.Next layer half of the cheese, the remaining meat, the rest of the sauce, and then the remaing cheese.
7.Last top with pepperoni
8.Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
9.Take it out of oven and let if sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Success, always pleased when the whole family enjoys the same meal!!!!
1 packet of taco seasoning, add to taste
1 can of black beans
1 cup of frozen corn
1 cup shredded marble cheese divided
1 cup shredded Monterey jack divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir salsa, onion, black beans, corn and seasoning into the beef. Remove from heat.
Spread about half the ground beef mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish. Spread about half the tortilla chips in a layer atop the beef mixture. Layer about half of each of the marble and Monterey Jack cheeses over the tortilla chip layer. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with Monterey Jack cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted in the middle, about 30 minutes.
This was so quick and easy, I thought I would share. Truth be told it was a treat from the New Years Diet but, everyone (the kids) enjoyed it!! Victory!
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
Cook time:5 Minutes
Prep time:10 Minutes
1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated spinach and cheese ravioli
1 (16-oz.) container of rose sauce
2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, optional
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, pour Rose sauce into a medium saucepan. Stir in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired.
1 lb turkey sausage
1 lb penne
1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 onion, chopped (optional)
1 cup of favourite frozen vegetable
1. Cook turkey sausage until thoroughly cooked.
2. Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
3. Prepare penne according to package.
4. Place a small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your casserole dish; add cooked penne, sausage, onion and frozen vegetable
5. Pour remaining sauce into the casserole; add mozzarella to the mixture and thoroughly blend all ingredients together, then top with more mozzarella.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted and lightly browned
– Serve with a nice green salad and bread.