I came across this and thought I would share this creative yummy idea.
I baked double chocolate cake for my kid’s birthday, both my kids did really enjoy the cake, but they could not able to finish 🙂 Had more left over, that they can not finish in a day or two.
To utilize the left over, I thought of making them pops. Here is how I did..
- Bake Cake (I used the left over cake).
- Crumble the cake with hands after cooling down, mix with frosting (I mixed 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of frosting for 12 pops) and make like balls. Let it set in room temperate for 10 minutes.
- Melt few candies (microwave or stove top), dip an inch of lolly pop sticks, and insert into the pops.
- Keep the pops in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt colored candies, dip the pops, sprinkle nuts/candy sprinkles when the pop is wet.
- To decorate with different colors, let the dipped pop set for…
View original post 18 more words