In a mixing bowl combine
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup of corn
2 tomatoes diced
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of salsa
add a scoop of mixture to 12″ flour tortillas
top with salsa and shredded tex mex cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Bake for 20-30 minutes
5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
1 cup French dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix cranberry sauce, soup mix and salad dressing and pour mixture over chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Every family member enjoyed so I thought I would pass it on!!
Prep time: 20m
Total Time: 40m
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 cups whole milk
1 cup sour cream
kosher salt and black pepper
12 ounces egg noodles
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 cups shredded cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
5 ounces baby spinach, chopped
1. Heat oven to 400° F. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour. Slowly whisk in the milk. Bring to a simmer and cook, whisking often, until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions; drain and return them to the pot.
3. Add the milk mixture, chicken, and spinach, to the noodles and toss to combine. Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, sprinkle with the bread crumbs, and drizzle with the melted butter.
4. Bake until the bread crumbs are golden and the filling is bubbling, around 8 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.