- 12 ounces cooked pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup sweet corn kernals
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup of steamed broccoli, let cool
- 1 diced grilled chicken breast
- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- a ripe avocado
- juice of a lime (about 2 teaspoons)
- kosher salt to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions for al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain the cold water. Pour the pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss the pasta with the peas, corn, kale, broccoli and diced grilled chicken.
- In a smaller dish mix together the Greek yogurt and avocado. You will have to smash up the avocado, so I usually use a fork to smash/stir. When the mixture is creamy and smooth, squeeze in the lime juice. Stir.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and veggies in the bowl. Stir to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.