455 g ground turkey
1 onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
120 ml milk
1 tomato chopped
1 can of tomato paste
225 g your favourite pasta
20 g grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large saucepan, cook turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown. Pour in milk, reduce heat to low, and simmer until reduced by one-third. Add tomato and tomato paste and simmer .
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. Toss with turkey tomato sauce and top with Parmesan. Serve.
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 cup milk
1 cup dried bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour
Juice of 5 Lemons – makes about 1 cup
4 cups of water
1/2 cup of sugar
splash of pomegranate juice
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice, and remaining 3 cups water.
3. add of pomegranate juice
3 cups white rice
2 cups of diced cooked leftover roast beef
1 cup of chopped celery
1 cup of chopped carrots
1/2 cup dice dried apricots
1 peeled diced orange
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
3/4 cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon peeled and chopped ginger
1 teaspoon of curry
1/2 cup orange juice
Cook the white rice according to package directions.
Dice up leftover roast beef in a bowl add celery, carrots, apricots and orange
In a medium bowl add the cornstarch, marmalade, garlic, vinegar, ginger, curry and orange juice and whisk until well combined.
Combine everything together and add to slowcooker on low for 4 -6 hours
Serve over rice